If you have a plan but need a cash flow forecast, join this class for the simple steps to get started forecasting and managing your cash!
If you don’t have someone on your team reviewing your cash needs each month you may want to check out our in-depth cash flow review. We cover the simple cash forecasting, PLUS we answer the following questions and what to do when:
- The 90 days past due column is growing.
- You need help with a process for calling on past dues and asking for pay dates.
- Retention is climbing.
- You aren’t billing on time or enough.
- The Line of Credit is tight or you need to ask the bank for extra room if you get a nasty surprise.
- You need to start forecasting the next 6 to 8 weeks to see what funds you will need and when.